Each one deserves its on post, but ill prob just post a few pics bc ill never catch up!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Not sure
I'm not sure where we have been or what we've been doing, but we have been super busy. Somewhere in the last two months, we had Mimi's 85th birthday, Moms, mine, Megs, Dads, and Carsons... whew exhausting!
Each one deserves its on post, but ill prob just post a few pics bc ill never catch up!

Each one deserves its on post, but ill prob just post a few pics bc ill never catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Carson, just because you started school doesn't mean you are old enough to drink beer! J/K
I miss you guys, and so does Lacey. My sisters and I are working on my wedding invitations this Saturday (at Melissa's new apt) if you have time to stop by! We have a wedding Sat night, but maybe we can do something Sunday if you aren't busy! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment