Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Carson's first day of school this year. He was very excited. When we went to meet his teacher on Tuesday he was very upset because he didn't have his lunch box. I quickly reminded him we were only going to meet Mrs. Robertson and a few friends and we weren't staying the whole day. However, he did not want to leave.

Fast forward to today... thought we would go outside for a few pics before school....

Here is what I got...
1st Attempt (He was a little upset because it was too bright)
2nd Attempt (Pouting at brightness...
guess I should have thought of that
problem and tried these at 5:30 instead...)
3rd Attempt (This picture is what is keeping
me smiling today when I think about my big
boy walking into school by himself today-
when I want to cry...)
Finally a decent one inside...
and lastly, my sweet Si-baby
(Carson was finished with pics at this point...)
...one more before he jumped out of
the car and walked inside WITHOUT HIS MAMA!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Big boy! His haircut looks cute!

Jenn said...

Sweet boys!!! Lacey starts Sept 8th and can't wait!

Poor Si, I see he got some shots! We need to play again soon! Maybe it will cool down here shortly (not holding my breath). I am SO ready for some park time!