Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

I started using Shutterfly a while back as a great way to store my photos incase my computer ever crashed! But it has so many great things I need to start taking advantage of more! I definitely wanted to use their Christmas cards this year, because they have such a great selection and something that suits everyone!

You can check out all their holiday cards here.  I've been so bored the past few years not having many options to choose from since I wasn't using Shutterfly!

Some of my favorites (that are going to be tuff to choose from) include:
   
This is the Fun Holiday Wishes that I love because it has the different size pictures so we could do family and/or individuals of the boys!

I love this one for the same reasons too! So cute! Joy Christmas

I likeScalloped Scarlet Ribbon too although it may be a bit too traditional for me.

I think Colorful ornaments is probably my favorite at this point.  I love some lime green!

Shutterfly also has some many other great products you can view here:                                                         ·         holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards                                                                            ·         greeting cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/5x7-folded-greeting-cards                                                     ·         custom mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs                                                             ·         Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards                        ·         calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars                                                                                      ·         graduation invites to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/announcements/graduation-announcements

I'm thinking some grandparents might love a mug with their sweet grandboys picture on it, right?!

No comments: