I'm having a hard time gripping reality today. The boys are growing up and I am too (as a Mom). I know this is part of life, but its some of those milestones that have me in tears today!
-Ordering Silas's invitations for his 1st Birthday!
-Registering Silas for his (first) mother's day out "KIDS" program in the fall. (I know I be will thankful come August, but I'm having a hard time with it right now!)
- Registering Carson for Southminster in the fall! This is also a hard step because it's really 'big boy school,' but its been much prayed over and I know it will be great for him!
-Making Carson's first dental appointment. (I know I am way behind on this, but its one of those things that just keeps getting put off!)
I'm so thankful for our family and my sweet boys. We are so blessed and I'm so thankful to be able to experience these 'firsts' with my boys and learn from them! My babies are no longer babies!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment