Monday, January 9, 2012

Piper 7 weeks

Piper had her 2 month appointment on Friday (although she won't exactly be 2 months until the 17th.) She is doing great and Dr. C couldn't have been more please! She is eating 5-6 oz every 4ish hours (going longer at night-longest at this point is 8 and I definitely wouldn't mind more of those!) She is smiling more everyday and starting to coo which is so sweet and I'm so thankful for these milestones to remind me of how precious this sweet gift is to us! I continue to be mesmerized by the Lords crafting of sweet babies and the blessings they are in our lives! The boys can't get enough of her (although the very rare moment Silas needs a little solo attention and usually I can fill his need by laying Piper down and giving him some special holding and loving and he is on his merry way again!) She is growing right on track and I'm loving the sweet rolls she is developing! Weight: 11 pounds 15 ounces (95%) Height: 23 2/4 inches (off chart) Head: 97% We love you sweet girl!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: