Sunday, June 15, 2008

Long Time Gone

We've been quite busy. I can't believe how hard it is for me to actually sit down and post, but when I do, I start to remember things I would already be forgetting if I didn't blog about them.
Carson's first molar finally popped through! It was pretty bad! He had been pretty grouchy for quite a few days! It is so hard to comfort him when you don't know what it is and especially if there isn't much to make it better. We had begin to wonder if the whole milk was causing the 'mood swings' since he has only been having just milk for a few weeks now. Hopefully it was just the tooth. Now it will probably be time for the molar on the left side! It is always something!!

He now has 5 teeth on the bottom and 4 on top!

Which means he is eating anything and everything!

No comments: