Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Strawberries

Well, I guess Carson must take after me in some ways. I love having fresh fruit in the fridge to munch on, so Carson and I decided to have a little afternoon snack yesterday (to ease the fussiness of his new tooth!) Well I had some grapes and strawberries, but since I don't like strawberries I thought he might like them. So I cut some up for him... This is the face I got!

Never in his life had I seen that face... how funny, so I suppose he doesn't like strawberries just like me! He does like grapes though!!

Other than that, we haven't been up to much. I finally had my first interview. It was for an administrative assistant position with an insulation company. I'm not too sure about it, but I suppose it went well for my first 'real' interview.

Today was my first day interning at Jeff State. It has been so long since I have gotten out of the house and worked, and it was so nice to be needed even if only for little office assistant duties. I missed my boys, but I must say it was nice to be in a different setting for a few hours. So Andrew had Carson just about all day and when I got home, Carson was asleep and dinner was almost ready! Well done, Andrew!


No comments: