I'm working 8-4:30. Which is great for us. Andrew can still work his normal work schedule and it doesn't interfere with my work at all. The only time conflict we have is on Tues and Thurs from 11-12:15 when Andrew has class! So please let me know if anyone knows of anyone that could help keep Carson during that time! I'm looking!
I started on Monday and it is going great so far. It is kinda hectic because the doctors office is moving in a few weeks and they are already short-staffed! So the 1st two days I kinda just watched and today I really got to get in there and start learning and applying! It is so fun and I love being up and down and interacting with the patients and the doctors!
Everyone is so nice there and welcoming! I'm really enjoying it and I'm sure it will get even better as I continue to catch on and learn more each day.
It's been hard and I know it will get even harder being away from Carson and Andrew during the day, but this is what we need me to do right now, so I'm doing it! It is also making us alot more appreciate of our time together on Saturday and Sunday when Andrew is home. Other than that, I don't really see Andrew so we are trying to find other ways to get to hang out! Like he and Carson joining me at a trip to Wal-mart at 6:30 this morning! They would never have done that before! I love my boys!
*Thanks to Cathi, Mom and Dad for helping with Carson this week! Love yal!*

No comments:
Post a Comment