We finally moved into the office at work and it is unbelievable! I love it! Everything is so nice and new and clean and pretty! I have a huge office and a HUGE window with a great view! I'm so blessed to have such a great job with such nice people at such a convient location. I am now a Brookwood Hospital employee! Yay! (They already have Christmas trees and decorations in the main lobby at work, so its helped in getting me in the mood.)
I guess another thing is realizing when we get back from our Thanksgiving trip Christmas will be here before we know it. Speaking of which, we couldn't be more excited about going to visit our family in Dallas! We are leaving Monday evening (driving) and it couldn't come soon enough! It is going to be a wonderful relaxing time to enjoy and celebrate our many blessings!
Other than that, not too much going on here but staying super busy with work and Andrew's school and work. He has dropped down to only working 4 days which is nice to get to see him a little more, but it seems he has only been more stressed recently with all of his projects coming to an end. Just 3 more weeks and he is finished for good. Well, with his undergrad anyway....
New subject please, I don't have many pictures but here are a few to enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment