That is what Carson has been up too!! EVERYTHING!
-He is getting into everything and its kinda scary. 2 seconds of my eyes being off him and something bad has probably happened...
-We 'changed' his bed into a toddler bed (like a day bed) a few months ago, it went great until one day he didn't want to nap and he realized he didn't have to because he could just get up and play. Well, he needed a nap, so I put the crib back together real quick. I knew I needed to take it back off, but just hadn't done it yet. Well, Andrew called me today at work and said he found Carson awake from his nap, standing on the floor in front of his bed. Yes, he had fallen. No, we are not bad parents! :) He is fine with no bumps or bruises, thankfully! His bed is now a toddler bed again. Bye Bye baby bed for real!
- Bebe (my mom) and Mimi take Carson out almost every Wednesday and they have WAY too much fun. Yesterday I heard they got a haircut, went to Toys R Us, went to the Book store, and shopping... then they had Chickfila, ice cream and some m&m's during the haircut! wow, what a day!
-Carson and Andrew go play at Maeme's almost everyday she isn't working! They eat and ride in the wagon and play at the park. Carson cries when they leave the park, but that has become a normal occurrence!
-Carson sleeps really well, but he is finally beginning to drop down to just one nap a day. It makes me happy because he is becoming such a big boy, but sad because he is no longer a baby. It is also becoming an issue because some days he is so tired he goes to bed at 4:30, which means I get to see him ZERO some days.... boo hoo. I guess that is what the working world is all about. Good thing I love my job. Although I do love my boys more...
-His favorite things at the moment are his vacuum cleaner from Mimi and his puzzles, and his books!
He is talking... a little... if that means repeating everything you say. His new favorite word is 'cheese ball'. I wondered how he learned that one.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment