Friday, November 11, 2011

August 2011 Recap

In preparation of our family growing next week, I wanted to catch the blog up on some important things I've left out over the past few months!   August came and went before I knew what happen!
 Silas's first dentist visit! He did pretty well with the exception of kicking mommys belly a few times during his teeth cleaning and doing some fussy/crying which they said was pretty normal at that age!
One last pool party...
 Uncle Ben had a birthday and got some pretty exciting gifts!
 Carson started school and although he was quite a mess the day of registration -hiding behind my legs almost the entire time- he did great the first day. thankfully, we had practiced the carpool routine and he knew exactly what to do.
He was ready for the first day and cooperated for a few pictures!  
Carson's first day of school!

Sweet brothers after the park on the first day!
 Carson second day of school and Silas's day to "meet the teacher" resulted in no one wanting pictures taken.

 Silas's first day of school. He was definitely tired of waiting and ready to go!
 Silas was definitely more ready for school than I imagined and I'm so glad he goes those two days a week! He shed no tears (just a few shed by me!) and has done great everyday since. He walks in like a big boy holding his lunch box! He loves it and I've cherished those few hours every week!
 Unfortunately, Carson had the throw-up bug on Silas's first day of school, so I have no pictures of the two of them together!

No comments: