Friday, November 25, 2011

Sibling love

I've loved to see the boys relationship with their sister develop (in the past week). Carson was definitely a little stand-offish in the beginning while Silas was very affectionate and wanted to pat and give kisses.


Now they both are very helpful the majority of the time (want to help get diaper, hold her, kiss and pat her, rock in carrier, etc)











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I've been a bad friend, but I've been checking up on your blog posts every day in anticipation of a new one. Congratulations on your beautiful new addition! She is absolutely gorgeous and looks just like her brothers did. And how crazy that she was the same weight! We will have to get together sometime over this Christmas season so I can love on her and the boys. Enjoy your new little bundle!!!