Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exhaustion

That's really the only way I know how to describe what is going on with our life right now. I'm so tired. We have been so busy and I have been wanting to post, but there is no time.

Carson has more teeth, so 14 now! It's crazy what a big kid he is becoming.

He also got his second haircut. I did it this time with some help from Andrew. Carsondid really well!

He is consistly taking 6-10 steps. Crawling is still his main form of moving around, but if he is already standing, I guess he figures why not just take a few steps. (I'm trying to get some good video of this, but it hasn't happen yet..)

Uncle Jarod was in town for a few days, but I didn't get to see him. I hear Carson loves him though and they had a great time playing together!

School is going good for Andrew. Today is his last day tutoring with Anthony (the 8th grader he has been working with this summer.) I'm so proud of him for all he has accomplished this summer. I know there were many, many times when he didn't think it was possible to do all that he was supposed to do, but he is almost finished!!

In other news, I officially have 3 days left at my internship and about that many days of class left! I couldn't be more excited! Carson is excited for me too!

No comments: