Sunday, July 27, 2008

Walking!

Finally got some video of him walking. I had to take the sound out because andrew was on the phone and talking quite loudly! He wasn't very fond it and couldn't believe how southern he sounded- haha!

Also, he babbles all the time, but nothing really understandable! I know what he's talking about though! He is definitely trying very hard though and taking everything in!

In other news, Andrew and I had a great time last night. I have to admit that it is nice to go out and have some 'us' time, but there is nothing i love more than just being at home with my two boys. Thanks mom and dad for keeping carson! I'm glad he was so good! He loves yal!

2 comments:

Jessy Clements said...

How adorable it he!! Instead of working on my end of semester papers I am looking at your precious child. I can't wait to find some time to vsit you!

The Gentry's said...

Thanks Jessy!
Hope the end of the semester goes well! I finish for good Monday night, so hopefully after that we can get together!