I turned my final paper in on Thursday... that means i have one more day of my internship and a few days of class and finals that im not even interested (or worried) about!
And, Andrew just got home from his final Saturday class meeting and turned in his HUGE project that he had been 'working' on all semester. i think most of the work was done between 9pm last night and 7am this morning. At that time, our printer ran out of ink so all three of us rushed to UAB to finished printing it out while I finished his 'show board' display for him (which his teacher asked if she could keep- we just don't know if it was bc she liked it or it was the 'what not to do' example! haha, jk- i hope she liked it. I worked hard on it the past few days!
We are both so happy this day is here. We bought tickets almost a month ago to go to a show as a little graduation gift for me! So, carson will be having a slumber party with Bebe and Papa tonight! I hope he is good!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment