Carson had his 15 month appointment today. Dr. Ricky said Carson is 'just perfect' (although I'm sure he tells 75% of his patients that) and we of course agree!
- 26 lbs 11 oz. (75%)
- 33.5 inches tall (95%)
- 19 inches head circ. (85%)
- 2 sippy cups of milk, (cups only- bottles have been totally gone for almost 2 months-thankfully!)
- Lots of playing (his favorite toy at the moment is his popper-timeless, I don't think they've changed at all since I had one!)
- Ususally two naps a day, each around 2 hours (if we are out and busy he does fine with 1 good 3 hour nap)
- Eating lots of yummy food, we haven't found anything he doesn't like. He isn't fond of corn, but other than he eats great.
- One of his favorite things to do is push Lexi off of her bed and just lounge like it belongs to him... strange, I know.
- Babbels constantly. He knows exactly what he is saying, we just haven't caught on yet. He is saying Mama and Dada and Hello, but that is about it for the understandable vocabulary. No worries.
- He follows commads well and can usually point to your eyes, nose and mouth
- Loves being outside (stroller, bike, just playing..)
- Walking well with some stumbly moments
- Loves bathtime and attempting to splash all of the water out of the tub!
- Goes to sleep very easily, I lay him down with paci and thumby and he sits up and waves as I leave the room. (Hopes this continues FOREVER!!)
- Wears mostly 24mo. clothing and size 5 shoes
Some pictures from the past few nights...
Smiling with paci!
Carson with his popper!
Posing before bedtime
My happy boy!

2 comments:
ohmigod its amazing how much he looks exactly like both of you!! im amazed.
He is taller AND heavier than my little bean! How crazy is that! It's a good thing though, because of course she can't weigh more or be taller than her future boyfriend. Duh. He is stinkin adorable, but you know that. What big kids we have! Mine turned 19 months old yesterday. That is SO old! Tomorrow they will be 19 years old. SAD!! See you this week!
Post a Comment