Yes, we are still here. I realize I've been MIA for quite some time now. We have been up to a lot of nothing and loving it.
I graduated! They only have one ceremony to 'walk' in that happens in May so I'm not doing that, but I am officially finished and that's all i need to know. Three semester of straight A's wore me out. I never knew I could do such a thing. And another thing, I'm pretty sure I'm finished with school for good! Ha ha! I just love being a Mommy! It is So much more enjoyable not having to study/do school work 24/7 and instead being able to give Carson 100% of my attention whenever he wants it!
We have decided to stay in our current apartment for a while longer. We weren't sure what our options were going to be when out lease ends in October, but we found out we have many options. We just couldn't image being stuck here for another WHOLE year! Lets face it, we have no money and have no business moving. So I've been doing major cleaning out and we are planning on moving some more things into the Betbeze storage unit! (Thanks Mom and Dad!) Hopefully, this will make things livable until we have some money to make a move where we can live happily for a long time! Hopefully one day, we will look back and think happy thoughts about being crammed into our little apartment! *We are very thankful to have a roof over our heads and so much love crammed in this tiny space!*
That was a huge stress load off of our backs. Trying to think about packing, moving and all the expenses was too much. So, I'm currently STILL looking for a job, but with the idea of moving out of the picture for now, I'm able to enjoy my time at home so much more! Also, with Andrew having a little break from school he has been working full time at Papa John's and that helps a lot!
Carson hasn't been feeling too good the past few days with some stomach issues so he has been sleeping extra. I'm wondering if it is just more teeth. Poor thing, Mom joked tonight that he would probably have his wisdom teeth soon. He has a mouth-full!! Hopefully things are getting better, but I think I was up 4-5 time with him last night and poor Andrew got home from work late last night and then works open to close today.
THIS JUST IN (Family only will be interested!)...
In hoping Andrew's grades would be posted, I checked them yet again.... to find...
For the first time in Andrew's life (in quite possibly the hardest semester for him) he made straight A's! I'm in total shock right now (and crying) that this has happend. This semester has been so tiring and trying for us. The amount of work required in his classes was nearly impossible considering there were so many out-of-classroom hours required in addition to working at PJ's and being the best husband and daddy in the world! I just called him to tell him and he did not believe me!! I guess both of our hard work paid off (my 'motivation') and I couldn't be more proud.
Who'd have thunk he could do it?! I DID!!
I graduated! They only have one ceremony to 'walk' in that happens in May so I'm not doing that, but I am officially finished and that's all i need to know. Three semester of straight A's wore me out. I never knew I could do such a thing. And another thing, I'm pretty sure I'm finished with school for good! Ha ha! I just love being a Mommy! It is So much more enjoyable not having to study/do school work 24/7 and instead being able to give Carson 100% of my attention whenever he wants it!
We have decided to stay in our current apartment for a while longer. We weren't sure what our options were going to be when out lease ends in October, but we found out we have many options. We just couldn't image being stuck here for another WHOLE year! Lets face it, we have no money and have no business moving. So I've been doing major cleaning out and we are planning on moving some more things into the Betbeze storage unit! (Thanks Mom and Dad!) Hopefully, this will make things livable until we have some money to make a move where we can live happily for a long time! Hopefully one day, we will look back and think happy thoughts about being crammed into our little apartment! *We are very thankful to have a roof over our heads and so much love crammed in this tiny space!*
That was a huge stress load off of our backs. Trying to think about packing, moving and all the expenses was too much. So, I'm currently STILL looking for a job, but with the idea of moving out of the picture for now, I'm able to enjoy my time at home so much more! Also, with Andrew having a little break from school he has been working full time at Papa John's and that helps a lot!
Carson hasn't been feeling too good the past few days with some stomach issues so he has been sleeping extra. I'm wondering if it is just more teeth. Poor thing, Mom joked tonight that he would probably have his wisdom teeth soon. He has a mouth-full!! Hopefully things are getting better, but I think I was up 4-5 time with him last night and poor Andrew got home from work late last night and then works open to close today.
THIS JUST IN (Family only will be interested!)...
In hoping Andrew's grades would be posted, I checked them yet again.... to find...
For the first time in Andrew's life (in quite possibly the hardest semester for him) he made straight A's! I'm in total shock right now (and crying) that this has happend. This semester has been so tiring and trying for us. The amount of work required in his classes was nearly impossible considering there were so many out-of-classroom hours required in addition to working at PJ's and being the best husband and daddy in the world! I just called him to tell him and he did not believe me!! I guess both of our hard work paid off (my 'motivation') and I couldn't be more proud.
Who'd have thunk he could do it?! I DID!!

1 comment:
Soooo you guys know I am SO proud of you already, it's a given. But I love you guys too!!!!!!!!
Hopefully we can hang out this week. I will be over your way on Thursday after class before work and will have some time to kill, so I'll call you.
And PS I want the link to the quads blog!
Post a Comment