Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

We went to the pumpkin patch to visit my Mom (Bebe) while she was volunteering at church yesterday. Last year we went as well. Oh, what a year's difference makes.

I tried to get a few cute pictures, but between him running around getting sweaty and my camera catching only blurry ones - this is what I got...

Picking a pumpkin
Blurry, but such a big boy!
My wild man
Cleaning the pumpkin
This was so funny. He wanted to help but didn't like touching it, so after I pulled out some seeds he would pick up one seed and put it back in the pumpkin... haha... he didn't quite understand!
The finished product!
Just one year ago...
Happy early Halloween!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That's way cute! I can't believe how much they have grown! I'll have to pull out those pics of Lacey from last year too. I remember her trying to eat the 'guts.' I'm not so sure it'll be different this year! LOL

Looks like ya'll had a blast, I can't wait to take Lacey! Let me know when your mom works so we can go see her!