Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little break.

Last time I posted we were getting ready to leave on our trip to Dallas to visit family. The trip was a huge success. I have to say I was quite a bit anxious about being in a car with my hubby, a dog, and an 18-month old for 10-12 hours straight.



But.........it went so well! Unfortunately I had to work all day the day we left so I thought it would be a good idea for me to start out driving in case I got real tired and could sleep the rest of the way. Well, long story short I drove about 7-8 of the 10.5 hours with no problem! Carson did great and slept most of the time with a little help from Barney and Lexi did great once she got settled in her Daddy's lap!



We had a great time while we were there though and just enjoyed quality time with the family we don't see nearly enough! We were even invited to spend the night with Mama and John and we loved getting to spend some extra special time with them as well as amazing 'Dad and Bonnie' that hosted us the rest of the time!



It was such a nice change for Thanksgiving. We are so blessed and we were so glad to get to spend such a special time with people so dear to us that we so rarely see!

No comments: