boys watching the fire...
daddy cooking our yummy dinner guard dog Lexi
probably asking where thumbie (blanket) is...
eating dinner
sharing his with Lexyummy...
We woke up and came home saturday morning and spent the day napping and washing dirty clothes!
[After we got back from camping, I had trouble booting my computer up and after much fear of loosing EVERYTHING, and days of worrying and crying over lost pictures... the people at best buy discovered nothing was wrong with it except a disc was in backwards (thanks to carson!) im so thankful to have it back and hope to have everything safe and saved very soon! so scary! i hope my 2 readers use this as a terrible example of what not to do and hopefully im the only one who doesn't back up their memories- i will now!]

3 comments:
I LOVE it!!! And your new background AND the Fall Header and that PRECIOUS little boy!!!! (P.S. it was me who voted in your poll :)
yes, i figured.... since you are my one and only reader...
Whatever! What am I, chopped liver?!
The infamous tent, oh I miss our camping fun! I think we might go soon, not this weekend, but next! I'm trying to convince Nick it's okay to tape the football game to watch later! LOL
Post a Comment