In less than 100 days we will be meeting this sweet little foot in person! Dr. Huggins and I talked about going ahead and scheduling this baby (like we did with Carson.) Last time was just such a wonderful experience, I can't imagine doing it any other way. And it is so nice to have it scheduled and planned -unless of course Someone else decides this baby will arrive sooner or a differnt way than I have planned- and I would absolutely LOVE that too!Tuesday, October 27, 2009
SO SOON!
In less than 100 days we will be meeting this sweet little foot in person! Dr. Huggins and I talked about going ahead and scheduling this baby (like we did with Carson.) Last time was just such a wonderful experience, I can't imagine doing it any other way. And it is so nice to have it scheduled and planned -unless of course Someone else decides this baby will arrive sooner or a differnt way than I have planned- and I would absolutely LOVE that too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment