Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Big Day

Today was a big day around here (for me anyway!!)

I had an interview!
And this happened....

Yes, I cut my hair off again! This time I have decided to donate my hair to the Pantene ProV organization. (http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/requirements.jsp) This organization creates wigs for women of all ages and distributes them for free through the American Cancer Society. I am so blessed to have such wonderfully thick hair and it makes me ecstatic that I can give that gift to someone in need! Pantene only requires you donate a minimum of 8 inches so my hair ranged in length from 8-10 inches with all my layers! I feel much lighter!

What a great day!

Oh yeah, I think the interview went well too! (The hair was the highlight of the day tho!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I can't WAIT to see your new 'do tomorrow!

And of course I'm glad the interview went well too. Audra told me that she really liked you and you were a very nice girl!!!