Friday, September 26, 2008

ACCOMPLISHMENT!

We have already had a very exciting morning! Andrew and I have already put new brake pads on his car! He did one side and I DID THE OTHER (well... sort of...) I did most of my side except loosening the rreally tight stuff! But I actually put the brake pads on and put everything back together and on!

Andrew and his brother put new brake pads on a car once before so this wasn't totally foreign to him (although it has been quite a while since the last experience!)

We are very proud of our do-it-ourselves job and it feels so good to have saved the money from paying someone else to do it!

Yay us!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's pretty impressive! Next time I need some, you know who I'm enlisting for help! LOL I can change a tire, I'm sure it won't be too bad!

Miss you guys, hope to see you soon!

Jenn said...

Oh yeah... I came home tonight and 2 pairs of my underwear were eaten... I'll trade you dogs! LOL