So today Andrew and I are just sitting in our bedroom talking when Carson walks in and picks up Lexi empty food bowl. (I didn't think anything about this because it isn't abnormal for him to come in and open a drawer and pull out a brush and come brush my hair.) Well after he gets her bowl he leaves the room. I still didn't think anything about it. But then I hear what sounds like Lexi's food container being opened in the panty.
I dart into the kitchen and find Carson in the pantry with Lexi's food bowl in her big container of food! He was trying to feed her!! It was so sweet and smart! However, he couldn't reach down and scoop the food for her so I did it for him and handed the full bowl back to him. He carried it all the way back to our room where it goes! He would drop a piece of food or two and stop each time, put the bowl down and put the pieces of food back in the bowl, then continue on his way!
I was so impressed! I guess they really do learn by watching!!

1 comment:
Awww how sweet!!! They definitely learn by watching, and boy do they imitate everything!!
Lacey loves to feed Bentley... but she likes to do it piece by piece. She will scoop his food, sit on the floor, put it between her legs, and whack him away from it. She will proceed to pick out one piece of food at a time and give it to him to eat. If he gets impatient or pushy, she berates him with a 'nono bent bent!!' It's hilarious, because it's exactly what I do to him when he's trying to get at her food.
Go Carson!!! That's such a cute pic!
Post a Comment