Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Plans

Well since my last post, Carson has been feeling much better. I had to call the doctor back and get them to call in a new Rx because the first one wasn't doing its job. He was back to his normal self in just a few days.

Last week we stayed very busy while I watch my best friend's little girl, Lacey for a few hours on 3 different days. I kept trying to take pictures of the two of them, but they kept me a little too busy for that. She is such a smart little girl. It's crazy what 4 months difference looks like (although she is quite advanced and talks like crazy!) It was so weird having two little ones in the backseat and one of them talking my ear off! I'm not used to that yet! She is precious Jenn, keep up the good work! :)

Other than that, I had another really great interview with a really really great group of doctors last week, but it didn't work out either. I know God has great plans in store for me and there is a reason I'm not working right now and if I am supposed to be working I know He will have the perfect spot for me at the perfect time. I've been having a very hard time grasping this recently. Whether or not God is working on the perfect position for me or if He just has other magnificant plans at work, I'm just trusting Him...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL She is a little booger, ain't she! I hope to keep Carson soon, so I can see what it's like to have 2! I'm glad he's feeling much better.

Oh, and from the pictures on the post above, I would swear that your child has more cute pajamas than anything else. Is that your baby addiction? Because mine is shoes. Tiny shoes are just SO much cuter. As are pj's, I would have to say. If Lacey would wear them, we'd have a million pairs.

The Gentry's said...

I do love pjs but prob only bc i get them on redic. good sales. I don't buy any for reg price and they are ususally slashed like 75% or more. Thats why he has some winter ones on in pics bc i bought them so long ago and i didn't know when they would fit!

So, i would say my addiction is the sale! haha