Monday, September 8, 2008

My new best friend...

I never thought I would say it, but I have a new best friend by the name of...


BARNEY!!

Funny how fast things change. We have recently become members of Sams Club. While having our cell phones worked on the other day, we did some casual browsing. Very rarely do we buy things for ourselves so when Andrew approached me with a cd I could not believe my response. "You can get that cd if I can get this..." The 'this' I was talking about was a Barney dvd for Carson. When did this happen? When did I get excited about my husband wanting a cd so that I could get a BARNEY dvd for our son. wow! Needless to say, he has been enjoying it so much and I have to admit its nice to have him entertained for 10 minutes or so while I'm trying to clean or cook! Maybe Barney isn't so bad after all...


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Our house has discovered that Barney isn't so bad as well! I mean, I did like him when I was little. I told Nick that I bought her a dvd and he said, and I quote, "Nooooo. Why would you do that?"

Lol I think it's good for them. Lacey loves him.